Thursday, July 31, 2008

READ IT!

first-- thanks so much for all of the encouragement after my blog yesterday.. the emails and comments have really shed light on things and I feel confident that The Lord is doing just as He wants. I know i say it every blog, but you guys are really incredible. I'm SO thankful for you.

second- I have lots of things to blog about, but I'm running out of time.. stay tuned because tomorrow I'm posting some things you will be interested in. Many of you have asked how you could be a part of ministries here... and tomorrow I'll give you a full list. You do NOT want to miss it. Also, I am still lacking about 200$ in support and need it to pay fo rmy last two weeks of housing here. Will you join me in praying for this? I have no doubt He will provide.. He always does.

third- you have to read this blog: http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ ... I am serious, it has had an enormous impact on my spiritual walk.. this lady gets it and she makes it easy for others to catch on. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.. AND READ IT. start at the beginning, but be sure to catch the latest post written on the 25th. You won't regret it.. tell me if you go, and what you think!!


love you guys and thank you again.. thank you thank you thank you!!

Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bookie!!!! Your blogs are amazing, and it is truly awesome how God is using them to touch everyone back home. Praise Jesus right? I even kept up with them when I was in CA. You are very strong, and God has equipped you with what you need to fulfill His purpose. Thank you for being a witness, a friend, and an inspiration. Much love, and many prayers,

Leigh Anna