Sunday, July 13, 2008

Prayer Warrior Update

Hello all,
It's Lee's mom once again. Lee called on Friday and asked me to post. The house internet was not working until today. Sorry, Lee!

Do you remember Lee talking about the refugees from Zimbabwe? Her call Friday night was about one of these refugees. His name is Tambuwe, or something close-she called me in a driving rainstorm, but did spell it repeatedly. He has an infected tooth. But unbelieveable to me, not one will treat him because he is from Zimbabwe! Although they evern offered to pay, there is such hatred among the African countries, that NO ONE will treat him. That would be like going to Georgia and no one treating me because I am from Alabama. Again, we have freedoms that we don't even know are freedoms. I might wonder how I will pay a medical bill, but I don't ever wonder if I will be treated because of where I was born! On with the story, his tooth infection has caused him entire face to swell and he was in excruciating pain. Nothing that he had been given for the pain was working. Lee indicated that it to dark to see if the tooth could be pulled. Theresa, Lee's traveling mate, had offered to pull it (ouch...I could not do this), but the could not see.

Lee asked that we all pray for his healing and relief from the pain! I hope for an update soon. If any of you have heard from her via email, please post the update here.

Theresa's car is still not fixed so that is still a prayer need.

I want to say how proud and grateful that I am of all of you that have stepped up and met those needs that Lee has shared. She is so lucky to have y'all as friends!! What a phenomenal group!!

So prayer warriors, pray on...


This is for Lee - Here are the pics of Aunt Cathee and Hannah bungee dropping at the beach.
Zerbert-Mom

No comments: