Tuesday, July 01, 2008

First leg of the travels is DOWN!

Juest got to chicago with about 1 hour and 15 minutes to spare! Just met up with Theresa and we are both SOOOOO excited.

I'm going to keep this short as I'm WORN OUT and want to rest when I have time. We leave for Frankfurt in 30 minutes.. and we'll be in the air for about 8 1/2 hours. I'm not really sure how the internet works in Germany, but I'll hopefully be posting again in the morning!

Hey, and if you get a minute, will you stop and pray for The Creel's? Courtney (who i posted about earlier) gave birth to little Emma Katherine about 2 hours ago. It seemed to be a pretty traumatic birth and Emma is in NeoNatal ICU. The outlook is GREAT so just keep prayign that the Lord would heal her and comfort her family as they share this special day together. THANK YOU!


love you guys... more tomorrow..

Lee (and Theresa!!)

No comments: