Friday, July 18, 2008

EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD..

WE ARE OFFICIALLY SWAZI-BOUND!!!!
I can't even contain myself. If you've been a part of my life for the last year, you know the real desire I had to reconnect with the special people of Swaziland. I LOVE THEM DEEPLY and hold them in a very intimate part of me. I promise, if you had spent the summer with them.. or even a day or two.. you would feel the same. THIS IS WHY I CAME BACK. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get back to Swazi right when we arrived, and for the last 2 weeks we have been doign ministry here in South Africa.. but it's official.. we will be in Swaziland on Monday. AHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
We did get Theresa's car back .. but she's not exactly road-ready. You'll understand when you see her.. I'll be sure to post pictures later! (be ready to laugh as you picture me cruising in this baby..)
.. so instead of taking her car, we are renting a newer, WORKING car to take us to Swaziland. We booked our rental today and we are headed out with an American team on Monday morning. One of the StudentLife interns here at Alabanza is headed out with us, and we can't wait to share this experience with her.
SO.. please pray as we get logistics sorted out for our BIG trip.. and get ready to celebrate with us.. we KNOW God is going to do incredible things during our week there!
more to come later!
Love you guys.. Lee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray!! Give Go-Go a hug from Me! Be Careful.