Friday, January 20, 2006

clap your hands, stomp your feet, lets all get funky to the birthday beat...


I LOVE THIS KID! and guess what, today is his BIRFFFDAY! whhhhhat! He is probably one of my favorite people in this WORLD.. i mean really, i'm not sure guy friends come much better than William. Oh William Parks, you are wonderful. What did we all do to deserve you? ha! you make life so fun! I'm so thankful for your friendship... You are man of integrity, and behold character that every man should imitate. I feel blessed to be called your friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

on another note: i went to my referral doctor today about the "sist" they found on my head and for the infection in my skin.. and they've got it all figured out and everythings under control! God is waaay stinkin' good! Mary went with me and on our way out of town we got to spend some time with her daddy! He's such an inspiration.. i love that man with every ounce of me... im so thankful that he's been a part of my life for so long!

i'm so glad its the weekend.. I love taking a break from school work! I hope your weekend started out as wonderful as mine! mmmmwah!

No comments: