Sunday, January 15, 2006

all i want is You.

all i want is my frustation to be replaced with signs of spring
all i want is confirmation that you're gonna see me through this thing
all i want..all i want is you
all i want is just a window to let me know there's light outside
all i want is confirmation that what iim feeling isn't righrt
all i want is that you'd find me and i'd have nothing more to say
all i want is pure reflection of the one who's standing right in front of me
-..the Robbie Seay Band..-

lets just be honest...God is taking me through some things that I just plain out DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Things are going on around me that I just dont know how to handle. I feel really unprepared, unequipped for this latest challenge.

no matter what, I WILL TRUST. I trust He knows better than I do.I believe that He is all-knowing, righteous and powerful. I will choose not to worry or to seek control. I will lay my fears and doubts at His feet, for I know that my surrender renders His glory. I know that even though I feel unprepared for this new season of my life, I believe that God is Sovereign and that He has prepared for such a time as this. I commit to interceding and to being a listener, a comforter, and a selfless friend. Though Im shocked, sad, and UTTERLY confused, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. I will believe in His words and rest in His promises.


He is faithful. "signs of spring" are coming.

No comments: