Thursday, March 16, 2006






ok. can you read that? it says THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU. i was looking through some pictures on my computer.. had some music playing in the background.. and I really just felt God's presence. weird right? yea. I dont know why but these pictures just really bring me joy. they recover moments when I really saw God clearly... they take me back to a time when God was so real to me and they remind of times when God's truth was so rich!! most of them were not even times when i was "looking" for Him.. they were just on regular days, in regular moments. He has showed up in funny faces, in sunrises, in best friends, in random scenery, in little children, and in the faces of my family. these pictures uncover a lot of emotions.. i found myself smiling and laughing, and even starting to get a little teary-eyed (true story=im a big ole baby). but really, they all make me so thankful that my God thought me WORTHY enough to have these moments to experience Him. He is all over the place. He is not confined to a church service, a quiet time, a bible study. He has come out of the box and I no longer want to limit Him to those times and places!! He has busted out of the confinement I placed Him in and He's all over my world!
ps (they may take forever to load. there are bunches!)

Jesus, thank you for giving us the tools and abilities to capture Your beauty. Open our eyes and allow us to recognize You.. both in the ordinary and the extraordinary. There is NO ONE LIKE YOU!

No comments: