Friday, March 31, 2006


im so sad spring break is almost over. well, that spring break IS over. even though I didn't get to go to a trendy beach and I dont have a killer suntan upon my return (ok so I really AM upset about that. i've gotta do something about being pasty), I still had such a great time! It was hard for me at first, seeing as how I've never NOT gone to the beach for spring break... and I definitely didn't have the best attitude about it. BUTTT.. i must say, things turned around quite nicely. The roomies and I loaded up in the car and drove to my house in Savannah and spent some time being touristy. We ate a lot, took a lot of pictures, and laughed harder than ever. We even took a day trip to Charleston. I had forgotten just how much I loved it!! Somehow in the midst of trying to show my guests every little cool thing about Savannah, I even got to spend quality time with my family. I miss them soooo!! I'm sad that I wont be seeing them for a while, 6 hour car rides are definitely not cool. but anyways, my spring break turned out just fine, even without the white sand, crystal clear blue water, hearing the waves, dinner at the red bar, getting really really tan, listening to jimmy buffet while sitting in the beach chair.. (ok i'll stop). i guess i'll just have to get my beach fix one random weekend. who's down?
so sad this week is over, but yay for almost being done with school.. and did i mention 48 days until camp? GET EXCITED!

No comments: