Thursday, February 09, 2006

this junk is out of control.

i dont know why im even trying to write this blog. im not quite sure how i think im going to be able to put into words the things i feel in my heart. even just sitting in this quiet room, i try to put my thoughts into a collected, organized form and i can't. i just can't.
God is doing SUCH BIG things in my life. its strange. its all happening so fast. i can NOT begin to fathom what He is doing in and through me. and for me. man, is He ever doing FOR me. He is blessing me like crazy. and I dont mean with good friends or material things (even though He CERTAINLY has blessed me with the most wonderful people). He's blessing me with things that only I feel. things that He knows only I think about. things that only I would smile at. things that bring me UNIQUE joy. and thats good. it feels good.
I feel like He has finally produced discipline in my life that yields fruit. its craziness. and im so excited. so excited.
He's teaching me more than I feel like my brain can hold. But He knows I can hold it. He's using that new discipline to allow me to organize the situations that exist between my heart and my head. He's allowing me to comparmentalize each new truth and place them into specific areas of need, both in my life and in the lives of others --- while at the same time merging each one of those truths into one big, giant truth: everything for His glory.. and that is undoubtedly making me better, stronger, MORE LIKE HIM.
are you confused yet? ah. All i know is my life is changing. my network of friends is changing. my attitude is changing. my perspectives are changing. MY HEART IS CHANGING. and i like it. i love it. i want MORE.
its cool watching all of the new aspects of my life settle into place. I really can say that I've never been more intrigued with who God is and who He made me to be. But I will say, I WANT TO BE MORE INTRIGUED. more fascinated. more stunned.
He's good. REAL good.

No comments: