Wednesday, February 15, 2006

meet my valentine..



yea thats right.
KEITH URBAN!!!!!
whatttttt! and yes.. we were that close to him. ohwamyagawsh. im still crazy excited. what a funnnnnnnn night. (so many funny stories. haha. i am laughing just thinking about them. thanks to william and katlin for being amazing, trusty men and helping us get out of the ghetto in huntsville.. ahh) i mean who cares if we did have to drive 4 hours and then drive 4 hours back at 12:00 a.m. yea..) SO WORTH EVERY PENNY and every minute of time. i had such a great Valentines (p.s: thanks to everyone who got me goodies and for all the stuff I had when I got home.. i just love it. love it love it love it. LOVE is what you guys are to me.. EVERYDAY!) ahhhh! ok. im going back to sleep. we got in bed around 3 a.m. so im really really tired.
sorry these pictures aren't that clear.. somethings wrong with my camera! bah. these definitely dont do him justice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hot Stuff-
That is sooo cool that you could be that close to Keith Urban! I wish I could be that close to you right now! (wink wink!) I miss you lots, and I love you lots too!
Your Hot Lover