Thursday, February 16, 2006

stamp of approval




:::CONFIRMATION:::
His stamp of approval has been more clear to me today than ever. I'm amazed at all the confirmation I'm recieving. His word, His people, His earth are all validating His sweet promise to me! WOWOWWWWW! i'm in shock.. how do I recieve this??????

"Confirm what You said to Your servant, for it produces reverence for You!"-- Psalm 119:38

"Gideon replied, "If you are truly going to help me, show me a sign to prove that it is really the LORD speaking to me..." --Judges 6:17
Thank you Jesus, for being the place I pour all of myself.. for being the Voice that is guiding me, for giving me discernment, and for leading me to make big, "grown up" decisions. This is NOT about me and I thank you for all the people You have placed in my life to remind me of that, and to encourage me in Your timing. Thank you for allowing me to step outside of what I want and the plans I feel best for myself. You know BETTER! You ARE better! Thank you for giving me patience as I waited to hear You speak and for giving me the wisdom and an open heart to recieve it when You did. Thank you for hearing the prayers and pleas of my heart as I beg you to make Your will clear. You are FAITHFUL! It's ALL ABOUT YOU.

No comments: